THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN MADRETERRASHOP
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data - hereinafter " Code ") to those who use the web services of Stella d'oro soc.coop (" Madreterra shop "), accessible at the address www.madreterrashop.com (“ Site ”) and relates to all the personal data that Stella d'oro soc.coop collects and holds on its users and their accounts, while it does not apply to data collected by other websites that may be consulted by the user via links to external pages of third parties.
The expression "personal data" means any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information (art. 4., letter b, Code).
WHAT ARE THE DATA PROCESSED BY STELLA D'ORO SOC.COOP
The personal data processed by Stella d'oro soc.coop (“Data Processing”) are data collected (i) as provided directly by the interested party; (ii) as provided by third parties; (iii) automatically.
- i) The data provided directly by the interested party are all personal data entered into the Site (to browse, to make online purchases or for any other reason) or which are in any case provided to Stella d'oro soc.coop in any way. Any interested party, within the limits of the law, can decide not to allow the processing of all or part of their data, although this exclusion could limit or exclude the use of part of the services of Stella d'oro soc.coop. Examples of data provided directly by interested parties are: name; address and telephone number; credit card data (processed limited to the time necessary for the purchase); the names of the recipients of the orders, if different from the buyer. More generally, all the data provided to allow the execution of a purchase order, the carrying out of product searches on the Site, the compilation and use of the profile on the Site, the facilitation of the delivery of the products with the communication of data relating to contact numbers or addresses (eg telephone, email, addresses), etc.
- ii) The data provided by third parties are all personal data that Stella d'oro soc.coop collects from other sources (postal service companies, couriers, data entry companies, etc.) to carry out its services. Also in this case, any interested party, within the limits of the law, can decide not to allow the processing of all or part of their data, although this exclusion could limit or exclude the use of part of the services of Stella d'oro soc. coop. Examples of data provided by third parties are data relating to updates or corrections received during deliveries by couriers or transport partners or third parties, data on visited web pages that we may receive from other commercial operators with whom Stella d 'oro soc.coop could collaborate in some initiatives, etc.
iii) The data collected automatically are navigation data and/or so-called "cookies". The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information which is generally not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. This data is mainly used to obtain statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
A cookie is a small file sent by a website and stored in the user's browser while they use an Internet site. Cookies can be stored only for the time of use of a specific site ( session cookie ) or for a longer period of time independent of the session ( persistent cookie ). Cookies operate in combination with the content of the website and normally have the function of improving the usability and browsing experience on the web. They allow Stella d'oro soc.coop to know the contents displayed, the choices selected and any use of the Site by the user. This functionality also allows Stella d'oro soc.coop to offer the most useful and relevant advertising to each individual user. Stella d'oro soc.coop could also collaborate with third-party companies that use tracking technologies to advertise on the Internet. These companies may collect information, anonymously, about visits to our Site.
Currently, the Site uses the following types of cookies with the functions indicated below.
These are cookies necessary for navigation as they allow correct use of the Site and its full functionality. They include cookies that allow the creation of a personalized account, logging in, displaying content in the chosen language at each access, recognizing which country the user is connecting from (and remembering this setting in future accesses), and order management. These cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site and their deactivation could compromise the experience and the success of navigation. This category also includes analytical cookies, which allow, through other IT systems, the statistical analysis of user navigation on the Site, for the sole purpose of understanding its use by users. They include, for example, cookies that record the number of clicks made on a page of the Site and the number of pages visited by users. These analyzes take place on aggregate and anonymous data and carry out statistical purposes only. They are not essential for the functioning of the site but being treated anonymously they do not prejudice the interests of the data owners.
The following types of cookies fall into this category:
- Cookies functional to the use of the site : they allow Stella d'oro soc.coop to facilitate and improve the use of the site by the user. They allow the user to be recognized at each access to the Site (if the user has requested this by activating the "Recognize me at next access" function), avoiding having to re-enter data at each new browsing session or remembering ( for a fixed time) the expense made on the previous access if the purchase was not completed on that occasion. They are not essential for browsing the Site but aim to facilitate and speed up its use.
- Third-party cookies for marketing/retargeting : these are cookies from third-party companies that allow the collection of information about the user to allow more specific and/or personalized promotional communication towards the user. They include cookies relating to the insertion of advertising banners on the Site relating to third-party companies or the products chosen or viewed by the user, or similar or similar products. These cookies do not necessarily require the processing of personal data and can be deactivated without preventing correct navigation on the Site, however their deactivation mainly involves the receipt of promotional messages that may not be of interest to the user.
How can I disable cookies?
By operating on the browser settings, almost all computers allow the user to be notified every time a cookie is sent, or allow cookies to be completely deactivated. Their complete deactivation could preclude many functions, or the correct navigation or display of the Site or other web pages.
PLACE, METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING AND SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Data processing usually takes place at the headquarters of STELLA D'ORO SOC.COOP
Personal data are processed by Stella d'oro soc.coop or and/or by third parties carefully selected for reliability and competence, to whom they may be communicated as necessary or appropriate in order to carry out activities, including instrumental or ancillary, related to the purposes of Data Processing indicated in this information, the main of which consists in the supply of goods or services requested by the interested party (e.g. postal service companies, couriers, data entry companies, etc.).
In any other case, except as provided by law, personal data are not transferred and/or communicated to third parties.
Personal data is collected in compliance with the obligations and guarantees provided for by the Code and are processed mainly with automated electronic and telematic tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
As soon as the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, Stella d'oro soc.coop will delete them, unless the law provides for archiving obligations or the user has not consented to the processing for a longer time or to their archiving.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Code, each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
In particular, each user has the right to obtain from Stella d'oro soc.coop any information regarding: (i) the origin of the personal data; (ii) the purpose and method of processing; (iii) the ways in which electronic/IT tools process the data; (iv) the identification details of the owner and any designated data controllers; (v) the identification details of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated.
Furthermore, each user has the right to obtain from Stella d'oro soc.coop the updating, rectification or integration of their data as well as the cancellation of the same in the case of illegitimate processing and/or in other cases of law, with the blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
Finally, each user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, for legitimate reasons and for the purposes of sending advertising material, direct sales and for the fulfillment of market research.
The requests referred to in the previous points must be addressed by registered letter with return receipt and e-mail to the Data Controller indicated in the following paragraph.
OWNER AND MANAGER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Stella d'oro soc.coop, with registered office in Borgaro Torinese (TO), Via Settimo 20/B, CAP 10071, Tax Code / VAT number: 10608410014. The data controller has appointed the data controller its sole director TURCHIARELLI Angelo – firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING - MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE AND CONSEQUENCE OF ANY REFUSAL
The data are processed exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected, described below.
Mainly, Stella d'oro soc.coop uses the data provided by interested parties to:
- manage orders and carry out related activities (e.g. communications with the customer on the status of the order, responses to requests for information, management of payments, etc.);
- manage the user account in case of registration on the Site to use the related services;
- allow participation in specific and additional services, such as the receipt of newsletters for communication of promotional offers and other information services, or for carrying out statistical activities and/or market research.
For all the above purposes, Stella d'oro soc.coop may appoint external suppliers to whom only and exclusively the data strictly necessary for carrying out the task is transmitted.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points n. 1 and 2 above, as they are necessary to proceed with the sale and delivery of the products and services purchased on the Site or for registration on the same, is mandatory and the refusal to give the relevant consent to the Processing makes it impossible to perform the services requested in relation to the purchase of goods and services on the Site and registration on the Site itself.
Stella d'oro soc.coop will have the possibility to send communications to the email address provided by the Customer in the context of the purchase of a product or service offered and sold on the Site, to allow the direct sale of similar products or services without necessity of the express and prior consent of the Customer (as provided for by art. 130, paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code) and provided that the user does not exercise the right to object to the processing of data concerning him/her via the specific link at the bottom of any e-mail with promotional content sent by Stella d'oro soc.coop or via management from your personal area of the Site.
In relation to points 1 and 2 referred to in the paragraph "Purpose of the Processing"
√ I authorize the processing (consent is mandatory to allow the user to receive the requested services).